ALL of you are important to us. There is usually high demand for our Master’s Level Interns. Sometimes, we are in between semesters, and Master’s Level Interns are not able to accept new clients until the next semester begins, so it MAY take a little time to be scheduled with a Master’s Level Intern. Know that we keep your information and as soon as one becomes available, you will be called to schedule. If you would like to be seen sooner, LPC’s and LPC Interns have greater availability. Feel free to email any time with questions. Thank you for your patience!
If you are in crisis, please call the Crisis Line at 806-740-1414 or 911 for immediate help.
To Sign Up For Counseling:
Include the following information in an email:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- The best time of day for appointments (we have a wide variety of appointment times, including weekends)
- The counseling option you choose (LPC $40 per session, LPC Intern $20 per session, Master’s Level Intern – one time fee $20 for unlimited sessions)
- A phone number at which you may be reached for scheduling – Please let us know if it is ok to leave a message about appointments.
- If you have insurance, please include the member ID number and the phone number on the back of your card for either providers or behavioral health.
- A brief explanation of your reason for seeking counseling.
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is completely confidential. Your information is safe. Once we receive your request, one of our counselors will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an appointment that works well with your schedule. If you haven’t heard back from a counselor after a few days, please feel free to call FCS at (806) 747-3488 or email us at email@example.com
When you arrive for your first appointment, you – and, for couples or family counseling, each additional person – will be asked to fill out and sign a registration form. If you would like to do this in advance to save some time, please click here to find and print the appropriate form for your needs.
To Sign Up For Groups:
See our group schedule. Arrive 15 minutes prior to class time to register and pay any applicable fees. No appointment necessary EXCEPT for attending the CLOSED substance abuse group. Call 806-747-3488 to find out when the next group is starting. To sign up for any class ahead of time, come to FCS after 5 p.m. M-TH. A counselor should be available to help you register.
If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance, please call the StarCare crisis line at 806-740-1414 or call 911.